The key to building modern data products lies in unlocking the unstructured data from audio, video, text, and documents around your organization. Pre-LLM era approaches to working with this data were complex and resource-intensive; accessible to only the most well-funded data science teams.
Thanks to new advances in AI, teams don't need extensive expertise in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) or Natural Language Processing (NLP) to start extracting meaningful insights from these data sources today. Add cutting-edge LLM models to the mix, and the possibilities for sophisticated data products are endless. From sentiment analysis and enterprise document search to knowledge base mapping and real-time customer support.
In this webinar, we'll show you how to capture, extract, and enrich data from multiple unstructured data sources to create a new kind of data product. And we'll show you how to apply pipeline automation techniques that instantly scale it into production.
Join us to explore:
- The evolution and impact of unstructured data processing.
- Advanced techniques in data mining and analysis.
- Practical steps to integrate LLMs, NLP, and OCR into your data pipelines.
- Strategic considerations for choosing the right LLM for different use cases.
- Real-world examples of transformative data programs driven by these modern data pipelines.
Don't miss this live event, Tuesday, January 9 - 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET.
Register now to attend Innovating with AI: Harnessing the Power of LLMs, NLP, and OCR for Modern Data Products.